Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BishwaR
Helper V
Helper V

Selected Date

Hi,

I have a table like this:

Item Purchase  Today's Date   Payment Required Date  Payment Due Days

abc                   4/26/2021          4/27/2021                          -1

mky                  4/26/2021          4/26/2021                           0

klk                    4/26/2021           4/25/2021                          1

xyz                    4/26/2021           4/24/2021                         2

uiu                   4/26/2021            4/23/2021                         3

I have created a slicer "Payment Due Days" with the selecledvalues 1,2,3,4 etc

when I select 1 it shows all the records with the Due Days1 when I select 2 it shows all the Dues day 2

But what I am trying to achieve is when I select 1 it should show every days greater than 1 for example Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 records till the minimun date in the dataset.

Please help me

Thanks

Bishwa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

it should let you directly input the value cause the selectvalue would be a text type parameter when you want a numeric parameter on this filter type/optionStefanoGrimaldi_0-1619489396170.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

it should let you directly input the value cause the selectvalue would be a text type parameter when you want a numeric parameter on this filter type/optionStefanoGrimaldi_0-1619489396170.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Thanks for your help. I tried it.  If I select the Payment Due Days 3 it shows upto the due days 3. But in my case,  it should be just the opposite. It should show due days 3,4,5,6 for the rest of the due days between 3 and the end of the due days.

I figured it out. I took the less than and equal to option Thanks

StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

hey, 

just add a filter and add the payment due days (column should be set up as numeric column) and theres a option in the filters tpe that let you select greater tham*

But it does not give me the selection option. I should be able to select the days from the slicer which have created using the selectedvalue dax

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.