Sudhavi_84
Resolver I
Resolver I

Select only non matching data

Hi All,

I have 3 tables and relationship as below

Sudhavi_84_0-1623957343133.png

I want to retreve Table C (Non Matching) From Table A using Table B

I can simply use table visual using Table B and select the Group and Stage fields from Table A and Table B but would like to highlight which are not matching to understand which are not same

Or Simply I want to display only non matching fields like below. Please any help on this?

Sudhavi_84_1-1623957535523.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@Sudhavi_84 add two measures for the color and then use that in conditional formatting:

Color Group = IF ( MAX ( TableC[GroupC] ) <> MAX ( TableA[GroupA] ), "Yellow" )

Color Stage = IF ( MAX ( TableC[StageC] ) <> MAX ( TableA[StageA] ), "Yellow" )

Use this measure to change the background and it will highlight the one which doesn't match.

Check my latest blog post Comparing Selected Client With Other Top N Clients | PeryTUS  I would ❤ Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@Sudhavi_84 add two measures for the color and then use that in conditional formatting:

Color Group = IF ( MAX ( TableC[GroupC] ) <> MAX ( TableA[GroupA] ), "Yellow" )

Color Stage = IF ( MAX ( TableC[StageC] ) <> MAX ( TableA[StageA] ), "Yellow" )

Use this measure to change the background and it will highlight the one which doesn't match.

Check my latest blog post Comparing Selected Client With Other Top N Clients | PeryTUS  I would ❤ Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

Thank you very much @parry2k 

its working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors