Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DavidB023
Helper III
Helper III

Segment visual and Table Name

Hi,

I need to create the visual "Segment" in order to sort figures from different table. Specially, my segment list need to sort from table name. How can I make a relation between my segment list and my table name ?

Thanks

Cordially

David

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @DavidB023

From your description, I cannot understand your scenario clearly.

In addition, there is no 'Segment' visual in Power BI, which visualization do you want?

Could you share some data sample and your excepted output so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-piga-msft,

Thanks for replying,

So I present you my data (nothing to hide) here :

Slicers.PNGList.PNG

So, on the left, here is my 5 table named with _Table. The two figures for every table like Nettoyage_Contract or Nettoyage_Attach, are two new request which I made to select one particular value in Nettoyage_Table (which is so large).

In fact, I have to create slicers with my 5 table (Accueil, Audiovisuel..) and when I choose one of them, it reply (on the right) the two figures Attach and Contrat on the tachiometric visual. Here the ending of my tachiometric visual green correspond to Securité&Gardiennage_Contrat for example.

I have seen some tutorial but tables are much easy than mine and here I just want to reply two particular values of table.

By the way, if you know a better solution to select one value of a table I am all hearing 🙂

Thanks

Best regards

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.