Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Shlomi
Advocate I
Advocate I

Seeing only part of some of the windows on Power Bi Desktop

Hi
For some reason I'm seeing only part of some of the windows on Power Bi Desktop.
I've already tried to uninstall and re-install, even try to install the previuse verion (i.e: June 2019 version) but it did not change anything.

Any help will be appriciated.

see picture hereunder (the conditional formating window shows only part of it):

2019-07-26_08-24-08.jpgגרסת יוני 2019.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Shlomi ,

i saw a similar behaviour on notebooks with 4k displays and external HD displays.

If that is your case, you could try to change the resolution on the 4k screen to HD with a scaling of 125%. Don't forget to logout and login after this change.

Greetings!

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Shlomi,

For windows cut-off problem, you could try to reset the resolution of computer ,setting->system->display to set resolution or scale to see whether it works or not. In addition, you also could use the newest version, which works well (I test this in my environment with July version).

By the way, you also could try suggetsion in bug in Power Bi using multiple screens .

Best Regards,

Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.