Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MichaelG_NAC
Frequent Visitor

See Record Edit

Hello 

I have recently finished some reports but have just looked into the see records options, it shows some columns that I don't want it to show. 

Is there a simple disable ability or can you change which columns are shown 

Thank you

Michael 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @MichaelG_NAC ,

"See Records" will show data displayed on visual. You could remove fields you don't want from the visual. 

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I am not sure I got it completely. But please try.

Right-click and hide. That will not show it in the Visualization tab.

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks.

Hello 

When I select the See Records option after right clicking a chart it shows a group of columns including a column which I dont want to be visable. Even if I delete it when I go back into to See Records it is still visable   

Hi @MichaelG_NAC ,

"See Records" will show data displayed on visual. You could remove fields you don't want from the visual. 

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.