Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

mtrussardi
Frequent Visitor

Secondary Y axis not working

Good morning,

I am trying to build a simple line graph that shows two y axis based on different scale. However, when I try to add the values on the secondary values (note: others may see Y2 instead of secondary values), it does not let me drag the values into it. Please, any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mtrussardi ,

Only one value can be added to the "column value" field. You need to add other values in the "line value" field

V-lianl-msft_0-1606978793540.png

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mtrussardi ,

Only one value can be added to the "column value" field. You need to add other values in the "line value" field

V-lianl-msft_0-1606978793540.png

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am having the same issue and this is for a line chart, which is @mtrussardi 's original question.  The solution you proposed is for a combo chart, which is a different visual.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.