Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Gijs
Advocate I
Advocate I

Scroll position of one visual following the position of another visual

Hi All,

I have a Gantt chart with a table next to it. The table gives more details of the activity in the Gantt chart. They have to many entries to show on one page so the table and Gantt chart have a scroll bar in it. Is it possible to let the table automatically scroll down with the Gantt chart. (so when someone scrolls down in the gantt chart that the items in the table will follow so that I keep having the right information next to the right article.)

Regards,

Gijs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
edhans
Super User
Super User

No. You cannot synchronize the scrolling of multiple visuals. You'd need to have a filter on the gantt chart they were looking through that would cross-filter your data table.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
edhans
Super User
Super User

No. You cannot synchronize the scrolling of multiple visuals. You'd need to have a filter on the gantt chart they were looking through that would cross-filter your data table.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.