cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scroll bar not available in tooltip

Hi,

I created a tooltip page and used that page in one of my table . The problem is , when there are more rows in the tooltip, it is showing scroll bar. But I am not able to select the tooltip and scroll down to see all the values from the table. As a workaround , I tried to increase the height of the tooltip, but even then there are lot of rows which is not listed in the tooltip when looking from the table.

Any suggestions to select tooltip scrollbar from a table??

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanga

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous , 

If you  want to view scroll in  tooltip page, I think you need to change the page size like below

683.PNG

By the way, you also could vote for this idea in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15446469-scroll-in-tool-tip 

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous , 

If you  want to view scroll in  tooltip page, I think you need to change the page size like below

683.PNG

By the way, you also could vote for this idea in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15446469-scroll-in-tool-tip 

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are You Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Top Solution Authors