Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scroll bar not available in tooltip

Hi,

I created a tooltip page and used that page in one of my table . The problem is , when there are more rows in the tooltip, it is showing scroll bar. But I am not able to select the tooltip and scroll down to see all the values from the table. As a workaround , I tried to increase the height of the tooltip, but even then there are lot of rows which is not listed in the tooltip when looking from the table.

Any suggestions to select tooltip scrollbar from a table??

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanga

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous , 

If you  want to view scroll in  tooltip page, I think you need to change the page size like below

683.PNG

By the way, you also could vote for this idea in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15446469-scroll-in-tool-tip 

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
igonzalvez
Frequent Visitor

Puedo ver la barra de scroll pero no puedo utilizarla, se cierra cuando lo intento.

I can see the scroll bar in the tooltip, but I can´t use it, because it´s close when I try to use it.  

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous , 

If you  want to view scroll in  tooltip page, I think you need to change the page size like below

683.PNG

By the way, you also could vote for this idea in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15446469-scroll-in-tool-tip 

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.