Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

unclejemima
Post Patron
Post Patron

Screen shot from subscription vs viewing report on Powerbi service online different for KPI

I have report uploaded from Power BI desktop to online service.  I have a subscription to the report what sends a screenshot daily to an email address.

For the KPI (the built in KPI visual not custom visual) the screenshot does not show the % difference...or the up/down symbol.

I thought it was because it was a custom visual...but its the built in one.

Here is a screenshot of what I mean...

qasdofij.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @unclejemima

Please add columns used in the KPI visual in a table visual, then subscribe this report to see if all columns and data show normally.

Best Regards

Maggie

Nope.  Still not.  The power bi report, either in desktop or service online will show the kpi values

When the subscription comes, the values are not shown.  As you can see in the matrix beside (i made this from copy and pasting the kpi) the values are there and working fine.

Its a bug that the snip somehow is not showing the kpi percent diff and target values but the service and desktop are.

how do I report this???

kpi error.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @unclejemima,

Having the same issue!

Have you found a solution for this or reported it as an issue?

Thanks,

Laz

Hi!  No solution yet...:-(  Seems odd.  I'm assuming you are having the same problem.

I haven't reported it...instead found a workaround by making a card that has the values I need to display below.  Very weird that no one else is having this issue...?

Hi @unclejemima

You could report an issue here.

Best Regards

Maggie

unclejemima
Post Patron
Post Patron

Anyone???  I'm finding this bizzare as its a built in visual, not a custom.

The screenshots are sent daily to mangement and they are wanting to see the detail for the KPI what is not being shown in the daily screenshot.

Help 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.