Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MrCoyado
Frequent Visitor

Screen bug - not loading screens

Hi there!
For quite awhile I've been experiencing a really annoying screen bug. Basically, the buttons that should pop up another screen, such as settings, filtering, parameters, connecting to a data source, ... when the option screen pops up it does not load, or it loads dislocated, thus being impossible to use it all. It's very frustrating since I lose hours just trying to make the screen load in order to do just one click!!

See examples:

annoying-bug-1.pngannoying-bug-2.png

Any ideas why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @MrCoyado

I can't reproduce your issue, You may try to uninstall and reinstall the latest Power BI desktop.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331

Or you could try it on another computer to check if there is something with the current computer.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-lili6-msft

I already tried both options and I got the same issue.

In some computers it works just fine, in others we get that bug 😞

Already spent like over an hour just trying to edit a named query because of this bug...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.