Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

elenton
Helper II
Helper II

Scheduling Visual

Im looking into creating some sort of visual to show schedules by time and person, but i havent be able to find a visual that allows for multiple start and end times using the data i have in its current set up. I have looked at the timeline and ghant add ins so far.

The data i have is currently structured as follows:

Person Name: AMTime: BreakTime: PMTime

Has anyone used anything that is worth looking into or are they any tutorials or articles that may be worth looking into?

4 REPLIES 4
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @elenton

It seems you may try As Timeline visual.Here is the article about this visual.You may download the sample file for reference.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-cherch-msft i have tried the As Timeline one, which is great if i only have a start and end time, but i was looking for an option of plotting multiple start and end times (blocks of time) all on the same line. This may not be possible yet and i may have to look at an alternative approach with the data but thought i would see if there were any visuals i hadnt come accross yet.

To get them on the same line on the AS Timeline, you would need to turn "Stacked" to "off" under the "Behaviour" section of the Formatting tools.

Thanks @RichieRich i will have a little look at that behaviour setting and see if i can get something working like i was after.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.