Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Scheduling Visual

Im looking into creating some sort of visual to show schedules by time and person, but i havent be able to find a visual that allows for multiple start and end times using the data i have in its current set up. I have looked at the timeline and ghant add ins so far.

The data i have is currently structured as follows:

Person Name: AMTime: BreakTime: PMTime

Has anyone used anything that is worth looking into or are they any tutorials or articles that may be worth looking into?

Community Support Team

Re: Scheduling Visual

Hi @elenton

It seems you may try As Timeline visual.Here is the article about this visual.You may download the sample file for reference.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Scheduling Visual

Hi @v-cherch-msft i have tried the As Timeline one, which is great if i only have a start and end time, but i was looking for an option of plotting multiple start and end times (blocks of time) all on the same line. This may not be possible yet and i may have to look at an alternative approach with the data but thought i would see if there were any visuals i hadnt come accross yet.