Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bscRodrigo
Regular Visitor

Scheduled Report Show - Last 2 days in the month

Hello Eveyone!

I have this business rule that I have two measures on sales.

I have the " month partial sales report", that everyone has access during the current month. And I have the "full sales report", and this one should be announced just in the last 2 working days of the current month. 

My calendar table is already set to mark the last 2 'working' days and I have this mark in a calculated column (in DAX). It marks perfectly the days that I would announce the full sales report. 

I would like it to work as an alarm, showing all the "full sales report", just when reaching the marked day in the Calendar. 

I tried to create another calculated column on the calendar table, a condition that mark all days in the current month as "locked" and, when reaching the day marked to show, the condition turns to "unlocked". But did not succed on it. 

Is there any way to make this kind of filter without creating another DAX measure ?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bscRodrigo ,

It seems not very clear what you want, can you provide relevant test data and screenshots of the desired results?

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Power BI Community

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.