Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Venu_Sunkara Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Schedule refresh

Hi Team,

I'm new to Power BI, Schedule the refresh option is disabled for me.

i'm using Power BI free trail license, Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Schedule refresh

Hi @Venu_Sunkara ,

Did you set schedule refresh successfully? If my answer is helpful, please accept it as a solution. If you are still confused about it, please share more details, like what kind of data source do you connect and the steps that you did. 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Venu_Sunkara ,

What type of data cource do you connect? If it is on premises, it might be caused that you don't connect gateway.  You could reference the documents below to add a data source into gateway and match it when set scheduled refresh.

Configure scheduled refresh 

Manage your data source - Import/scheduled refresh 

2.PNGAdd data sourcesmatch gateway.PNGGateway connection

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Venu_Sunkara ,

Did you set schedule refresh successfully? If my answer is helpful, please accept it as a solution. If you are still confused about it, please share more details, like what kind of data source do you connect and the steps that you did. 

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)