Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Schedule refresh greyed out - OneDrive refresh working

Hi, I am unsure whether this has been answered elsewhere, but couldn't find the relevant topic - apologies if duplicating.

I have a Report which pulls data from a series of files from Sharepoints within my Organisation. In addition to this there is one web link (a wiki page) which I use. 

I cannot set-up a schedule refresh and get the following message:
Error message for Schedule refresh (20 March)Error message for Schedule refresh (20 March)Onedrive refresh history (4 April)Onedrive refresh history (4 April)

Data sourcesData sources

What is causing this to error like this? I can publish the report online fine from Power BI Desktop as demonstrated by the 'OneDrive' refresh success, however what prevents a Schedule refresh being set-up?

I have gone into the Data source settings to make sure that I am signed into each source correctly. They are as following:

Wiki page - Credential annonymous, privacy level public

Sharepoint site 1 - Credential organisation, privacy organisation (am signed into Microsoft account)

Sharepoint site 2- Credential organisation, privacy organisation (am signed into Microsoft account) 

Many thanks for any solutions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, thought would comment as have resolved issue.

I did not realise that using a web source conflicted with the ability to schedule refresh. 

Have solved by changing the way this web data enters the report.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, thought would comment as have resolved issue.

I did not realise that using a web source conflicted with the ability to schedule refresh. 

Have solved by changing the way this web data enters the report.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.