Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Scatterplot X Axis Sort Bug

Hi,

I have a scatterplot with X axis being Date, Y axis being count of tardiness, and legend being type of tardiness. What is weird is that with just the X and Y axis, the X axis, Date, is sorted correctly, however, once I added the legend, the sort is messed up. I have looked at the date sort and it is sorted correctly. I tried sorting ascending/descending on the plot itself but it is still messed up.

Anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: Scatterplot X Axis Sort Bug

Hi @v-frfei-msft 

I could not share the report to you as it contains private information. Nonetheless, I've changed to a stacked column chart instead and it works. 

Thanks!

Daren

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @darentengdrake ,

Could your please sahre  your sample data to me to have a test? Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @v-frfei-msft 

I could not share the report to you as it contains private information. Nonetheless, I've changed to a stacked column chart instead and it works. 

Thanks!

Daren

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Top Solution Authors