Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jyotisha
Frequent Visitor

Scatter plot not showing entire data

not showing entire data.JPG

Hi,

I'm geeting below error while plotting Values on scatter plot

"Too many values not desplaying all data"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jyotisha , 

This is caused by the large data, so you need to control the data in visual. You could try to use filter or slicer to control it. In addition, the "data volumn" is available in new version of powerbi desktop, you could try to update desktop to see whether it work or not.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jyotisha , 

This is caused by the large data, so you need to control the data in visual. You could try to use filter or slicer to control it. In addition, the "data volumn" is available in new version of powerbi desktop, you could try to update desktop to see whether it work or not.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Hi @amitchandak ,

Appreciate your quick response.

General>>Data Volume is not visible to me in format section. I'm using latest app version.

Please go through the attached image:Capture10.JPG

Hi @amitchandak,

Actually I'm using text values for X axis. And Data Volume is not visible for this.

I need to design scattor plot by using Decimal nubers in Y axis and text values in Y axis. And It should also show text value in order.

Y axis values varies test to test according to the test selection fliter. Capture11.JPG

The other way is to reduce the numbers by putting a visual level filter on value. If you using legend, create a rank on the legend column and reduce the number to top 100.

But seems like your visual is coming now

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors