Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arstarstarst
Regular Visitor

Scatter plot, PBI aggregating data

Hi,

I'm new to PowerBI. I'm used to using Tableau (similar to powerBI), and I'm now testing powerBI as well. I've been trying to receate a plot from Tableau, but I'm unable to do it (see the images).

Now I realize that this probably has a very simple solution, and I understand the general problem with how the data is aggregated together, but I'm just not able to find the solution on my own. What sort of buttons should I push in PowerBI to make this work?

Thanks for any help!

The first shows the Tableau plot that I want. The two others shows the PowerBI plots that I've been able to create. As you can see on the last plot, the data is only showing for days in a month, ranther than days over several years.

2 REPLIES 2
arstarstarst
Regular Visitor

There's really no comments on this?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi @arstarstarst,

Could you please share us your pbix file with One Drive or Google Drive if possible? So that we can dig deeper and make some test rather than just guessing.

Thanks,
Xi Jin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.