Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shaunguyver
Helper III
Helper III

Scatter chart to show selected record against non-selected records

I have a data table with the following fields:

• Building name
  • Region
  • Square feet (whole number)
  • Cost (£)

In my report I have the following filters:

• Region
  • Building name

I have successfully included a scatter chart to show Square Feet v Cost. When no filters are selected, it displays all of the records (buildings) in my data table perfectly.

However, once a building is selected in the 'Building name' filter, I want the scatter chart to highlight the selected building (in blue, for example), while the rest of the buildings remain on the scatter chart as grey. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @shaunguyver,

It is not possible to conditionally highlight the chart items which are selected from slicer. Slicer works to filter out unselected records, while keep the selected values remain.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Would be fantastic if this feature is added to the bubble chart, I need to do the same with my reports.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.