Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

harshadsp
Post Patron
Post Patron

Scatter chart grid setting

Hello,

I need a help! I have following scatter diagram and on the x-axis the grids are raning from 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 (in multiples of 5). But I want to change this to appear as 0,1,2,3 then 5, 10, 15 and upto 30. The purpose is that the bubbles will have more room to play when the values are 1,2,3,4. With this large range of 5's it doesn't make any sense and all bubbles appears at same position when a play the axis. The values are less when they are not between time 12Am to 4Am. Please advise, Thanks!

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @harshadsp,

For your requirement, you need to set the grid unequally, which is not supported to date. Please create an idea here. Please try to set the start and end value to shorten X-axis range, and adapt the bubbles to have more room to display.

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

Thanks for response @v-huizhn-msft

I did try with start & end values of axis but the enitre graph goes beyond my size limit and the bubbles goes out of the chart, so this wont work. I will open idea throgh the link as you have mentioned.

Thanks for your time!

Harshad

Hi @harshadsp,

Got it. It's only a option when there is less data and small range data. Power Bi  will become better after your support.

Thanks,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.