Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

elijah2018
Helper I
Helper I

Scatter by Akvelon always summarizes my data

Hi community, 

I just downloaded the newest feature and read about them. 
I was really happy to see the new scatter plot by Akvelon and being able to mark a area in the plot see for example the average of those points.

So I downloaded the new visual and tried it out, but it won't allow me to select ''don't summarize'' for the data in both the X-axis and Y-axis. 

The same data values is used with the standard scatter plot and works fine, but not the scatter from Akvelon. 

Has any had the same problem ? Does anyone know why it won't allow me to not select ''don't summarize'' ?  Any tips on how to fix this problem ? 

Thanks in advance for the answers 

Regards

Elijah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @elijah2018,

Based on my test, the "don't summarize" is not supported in the Akvenlon. Is that possbile for you to add an index column to work around? Or you can contact them gs.support@akvelon.com for the new feature.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
elijah2018
Helper I
Helper I

Hi community, 

I just downloaded the newest feature and read about them. 
I was really happy to see the new scatter plot by Akvelon and being able to mark a area in the plot see for example the average of those points.

So I downloaded the new visual and tried it out, but it won't allow me to select ''don't summarize'' for the data in both the X-axis and Y-axis. 

The same data values is used with the standard scatter plot and works fine, but not the scatter from Akvelon. 

Has any had the same problem ? Does anyone know why it won't allow me to not select ''don't summarize'' ?  Any tips on how to fix this problem ? 

Thanks in advance for the answers 

Regards

Elijah

Hi @elijah2018,

Based on my test, the "don't summarize" is not supported in the Akvenlon. Is that possbile for you to add an index column to work around? Or you can contact them gs.support@akvelon.com for the new feature.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Thanks both for your answers. 

Im pretty new to PBI and realized this morning that I could do what both of you adviced me to do and it works well. 

I appreciate the help very much. 

//Elijah

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elijah2018

I'm not familiar with this visual but is there a "Detail" section where you can put in a unique identfier for each data point (similar to how the default scatter plot worked before the Don't Summarize functionlity)?

-Parker

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.