Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Renjith
Helper II
Helper II

Scatter Plot reference Line

Hi 

I want a scatter plot with refrence range lines on both axis X & Y. See the attachment. 

is it possible please help on thisScatter with reference rangeScatter with reference range

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you it works fine

@sanjeev803 wrote:

Yes, you can do that from Analytics option given in Visulization pane (next to formatting pane) and add X- axis and Y-axis constant lines.

Cheers!

Sanj

@sanjeev803 wrote:

Yes, you can do that from Analytics option given in Visulization pane (next to formatting pane) and add X- axis and Y-axis constant lines.

Cheers!

Sanj

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Renjith
Helper II
Helper II

Hi 

Is there any way to set the X & Y axis reference as a column value instaed of manual entry

@Renjith wrote:

Hi 

I want a scatter plot with refrence range lines on both axis X & Y. See the attachment. 

is it possible please help on thisScatter with reference rangeScatter with reference range

@Renjith wrote:

Hi 

sanjeev803
Helper I
Helper I

Cheers!

Sanj

I have some doubt regarding the same concept. Can we add dynamic refrence line to scatter plot which will vary as per the data points in x axis. 

Thank you it works fine

@sanjeev803 wrote:

Cheers!

Sanj

@sanjeev803 wrote:

Cheers!

Sanj

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.