Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

neeharikathota
Frequent Visitor

Scatter Chart 'Details' Alignment .

Hi All , 

Iam trying to achieve the Risk Matrix as below , A 5*5 Matrix where in X-Axis is Likelihood of Risk and Y -Axis is impact . 

I have followed and understood the steps from this linkhttps://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Risk-matrix-chart-in-Power-BI/td-p/161587/page/2  and creted a scatter plot with background color coded screenshot  added to it . 

Now , Iam able to plot the Risk categories but is there any way I can plot the Risk categories in below alignment . 

Expected Result : 

Risk Matrix.PNG

Actual Result : Is there any way I can align the Risk categories aligned(One below another ) as above sample picture . Risk Category is under the Details option in PowerBI scatter chart 

Risk Actual .PNG

Thanks a lot in advance . 

Tagging fols whom I feel are related to this topic . 

@visual67  @ScatterPie_San1 @designbi @zydesigns Coloring a risk matrix background 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@neeharikathota , as you have fixed the background image. Better to start and end values for the x and Y axis.  This will makes sure dots are aligned within those limits and might fall on your visual at expcted place.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
neeharikathota
Frequent Visitor

Hi Amit @amitchandak , 

iam back with another query related to this topic . Now user wants to see above risk matrix based on count of risk at each point of the above 5 *5 matrix . Something like below , so user wants to see the tota count of risk at a point of time in the scatter chart . And post that after clicking on the number they want to see the actual risk category details in data point table . 

I tried to create a count measure and give as an input to scatter chart 'Details' tab but this is not being accepted as a column . 

neeharikathota_0-1605172411947.png

Please let me know how to achieve this . 

Thanks in advance . 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@neeharikathota , as you have fixed the background image. Better to start and end values for the x and Y axis.  This will makes sure dots are aligned within those limits and might fall on your visual at expcted place.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.