Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

calvince
Frequent Visitor

Scatter Chart - Color stauration disabled when using Plat Axis

Hi,

We are trying to use color saturation to plot risk over time using a scatter chart. However, when the play Axis is enabled the color saturation is disabled. Is there any reason behind this?

Kind Regards

Calvin

5 REPLIES 5
lindawappling
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Any news about this? I have also encountered that color saturation is disabled when using play axis.
I cannot seem to have access to the 'Issues' link posted earlier.

Kind regards,

Linda

I'm also having this issue - it seems that the Color Saturation well cannot be filled when the Play Axis is used. Is this issue fixed? FYI I am accessing a multi-dimensional cube and attempting to use a measure for Color Saturation, with Weeks on the Play Axis. ON their own Color Saturation and Play Axis work fine - I just cant seem to have then BOTH in use at the same time (which is what I need).

BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

You are absoultly right that the color saturation feature is not available if we add a field in Play Axis Property with a scatter chart visual. Based on my test, once Play Axis contains a field, data color revert to default and Data Color is missing.

This is already reported issue. As you can see in the below ideas section.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/360879-issues/suggestions/13589973-scatter-chart-data-color-with-pl...

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

The link you provided @BhaveshPatel is to a private forum - plebs like myself don't have access to view that post 😞

That is unfortunate. There are many issues with the play button funcitonality, unfortunately.  I think I will have to look into a solution outside of Power BI.

In any case, I was not able to access the idea link you posted. I get a message indicating it is a private forum.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.