Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Saving reported results per day in new table

Hello,

I created a report to monitor progress for our cycle counting. I want to monitor besides te results also the progress of the count over time (I already have a date table). By every refresh I get actual data form NAV, so the data is not historically fixed. The data of items to be count will change when an item is count in combination with predefined counting periods.

Is it possible to save and fix the results in a new table automatically every day on a predifined moment? With this data I can monitor progress over time.

Any help would be welcome,

Theo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Seward12533
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Not exactly there is no way in PowerBI to write data. If your using service you could have two copies of your data with different incremental refresh settings.

If your incoming data is time stamped wthen you could have measured to calculate your measures over time.

You can do this in EXCEL power pivot with macros.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Seward12533
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Not exactly there is no way in PowerBI to write data. If your using service you could have two copies of your data with different incremental refresh settings.

If your incoming data is time stamped wthen you could have measured to calculate your measures over time.

You can do this in EXCEL power pivot with macros.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.