Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Save report measures results in table to create trend

Hello,
I built PowerBi report that display D365 account data quality and as you know report isn't good unless u compare data, example what was the percentage last month comparing to today?

I used measures and I need a way to take the measure output every day and save it into date table. I know it's not easy to do but there must be away.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi manarkhalid1982 ,

I am not clear about your requirement, if possible could you please inform me more detailed information(such as your expected output and your sample data)? Then I will help you more correctly.

Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

kentyler
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It sounds like you are perhaps loading one month's data at a time.

If you load multiple month's data then you can use time intelligence functions like this

PARALLELPERIOD

• 06/25/2019
  • 2 minutes to read
      •  
  •  
    •  

Returns a table that contains a column of dates that represents a period parallel to the dates in the specified dates column, in the current context, with the dates shifted a number of intervals either forward in time or back in time.

Syntax

DAXCopy
PARALLELPERIOD(<dates>,<number_of_intervals>,<interval>)  

You would want a slicer perhaps, to let the user select the "current" month, and use a function like parallel period to return data from the previous month...

There are lots of time intelligence functions to help you 

Did this post answer your question? Mark it as a solution so others can find it!

Help when you know. Ask when you don't!