Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

samholmes

Sankey Diagram: Moving node positions

Hi Everyone,

I would like to be able to re-order nodes in the Sankey Custom Visual. Is there a way to do this?

I'm using SankeyDiagram custom visual version 0.1.1 in Power BI desktop 2.39 (Sep 2016)

Thanks

Sam

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @samholmes

Based on my test, the links between nodes are generated based on the values of your dataset. If you want to move nodes to new positions in the Sankey Diagram, it is possible. Just put mouse pointer on the node in Sankey Diagram, when it changes to a four-headed arrow, you can drag the node to a new location.
1.PNG

For more issues about  Sankey Diagram, you can directly contact the author. In this link, you can send an email to the author by clicking “Contact Author”.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi - I am using Power BI on a Mac and I cannot figure out how to move the nodes. The suggestion in this post did not work for me (I do not get a four-headed arrow when I hover over the nodes). Does anyone know how to move the destination or source nodes while using Power BI - either on a Mac or when using the online version of Power BI (not desktop)?

Thanks!

samholmes

Hi Everyone,

I'm using the Sankey custom visual v 0.1.1 in Desktop.

Is there a way to re-order the nodes? Ideally I want to drag and drop them to minimise crossovers between links.

Thanks

Sam

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.