Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Shreyas1902
Frequent Visitor

SandDance Visual Dates on X-axis

I'm trying to use the SandDance visual in a time series report as the ability to color parts of the line in a line chart is very helpful; also the transitions when changing metric are visually appealing.

My problem is that the x-axis labels for time series dates is terrible; all dates are crowded together:

SandDance_New_Version.png

The original version of SandDance worked very well for this scenario: 

SandDance_Old_Version.png

Is there any way to fix my x-axis problem? 

Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Shreyas1902 , if it is custom visual, you have to check with the developer.

Do you have option "Type" under x-Axis in properties , make it continuous

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately there is no continuous option for the axes. The developer is Microsoft and I'm hoping their support people are watching this forum and can give an answer.

Hi @Shreyas1902 ,

It seems there are so many items display on X axis to cause this problem... Please click gear icon and adjust the value of X axis text angle:

Adjust X axis text angleAdjust X axis text angle

If there is no improvement, you can try to contact Custom Visual support team and ask for help.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.