Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pitrus
Frequent Visitor

SandDance 2019 visual customizations

Dear Community,

I am experimentic with SandDance and I am struggling to customize the range used for Color by (e.g. I want green for <14 and not the automatically created <28... ) . 

If I try to open the Vega Editor, clicking the button nothing happens.. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Pietro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Pitrus ,

To what I can see the Sandance visualization allows to change the values based on the number of bins  so if you increase or decrease the size of the bin it will adjust accordingly:

sandance.gif

If you allow the question what is the type of chart you are doing in this sundace? Currently almost all of the visualizations allow to have condittional formatting so you can setup in a better way than with this visualization I believe.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Pitrus ,

To what I can see the Sandance visualization allows to change the values based on the number of bins  so if you increase or decrease the size of the bin it will adjust accordingly:

sandance.gif

If you allow the question what is the type of chart you are doing in this sundace? Currently almost all of the visualizations allow to have condittional formatting so you can setup in a better way than with this visualization I believe.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.