Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Newbie22
Resolver I
Resolver I

Same measure but getting different result when it's beside another measure from a diff table.

Hi! 

I have two different tables and created one measure for each (Measure #1 and Measure #2). I need to combine them in one single table but for some reason Measure #2 is giving different results when put beside Measure #1.

I already created a relationship between the two tables but still there are invoices/values that are being filtered out on Measure #2. 

Here's the DAX I created:

(Measure #1) _Beg BalanceSUMX('Beginning Balance''Beginning Balance'[USD REMAINING AMOUNT])

(Measure #2) _Today's Balance = SUMX('Today''s Balance', 'Today''s Balance'[USD REMAINING AMOUNT])

Newbie22_0-1680000109798.png

Correct total should be 25,220,083.74 but in the combined table the Today's Balance is 25,216,631.19.

Here's the sample PBIX for your reference: Sample PBI - Google Drive

Thank you in advance to those who will lend their expertise and time 🤗

2 REPLIES 2
johnt75
Super User
Super User

You have some entries in beginning balance with a blank aging bucket but the corresponding aging bucket in todays balance is not blank. You can either remove the filter for blank from the combined table or add it to the table with just today's balance, not sure which is correct for your situation.

Newbie22
Resolver I
Resolver I

Help please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.