Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sagarsahoo_123
Helper IV
Helper IV

Same code is working in Sample DataSet but not working in Actual Dataset

Hi Team,

I am facing a minor problem. I have a requirement of getting counts of users who are having less than 6 hours. I have writtem code for the same. And it is perfectly working in the Sample DataSet giving correct result, but when replicated the same in my Actual Dataset it is behaving incorrectly. Please note everything is same in both data set weather it is specific filter and data selection. I am not sure how can i debug this. Need your help to resolve this. I tried to bring one more page and tried the same formula, it is working. 

sagarsahoo_123_0-1676894468708.pngsagarsahoo_123_1-1676894496243.png

In the above left side Sample set is giving correct result for Low Avg Work Time HC(<6hrs) = 13 but in the above right side image, it is showing as 4. In both pages applied filter are same in both cases. Please help to resolve it in my Actual Data set.

Regards,

Sagar

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sagarsahoo_123,

Can you please share a pbix or some dummy data that keep the raw data structure with expected results? It should help us clarify your scenario and test to coding formula.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft ,

Thanks for your quick reply. 

Please find the below link in which you can download the Sample file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqNLfMSghxwyhgVaPes9qbktkg34?e=hNaGMH

Please note that in the "Details" page you will find the low Work time HC brought into Card in the right top above and the matrix table in below and Date column in the slicer of the  extreme left of that page.

Please note when the month is selected to all, it is showing the counts correctly who are highlighted in Amber color in the total of matrix table, but when there is a change in month or any month is selected it is not showing correctly. Same issue i am facing in the actual Dataset as well. Please help to resolve. Apprciate your support.

sagarsahoo_123_0-1677047533632.pngsagarsahoo_123_1-1677047567093.png

In the above image if you see, month is selected to All and Highlighted total is showing 15 which is correct in the card as well, but in another image month is selected to nov and it is showing 7 in cards but in actual the number is more than that.

Regards,

Sagar

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.