Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ZaraSeif123
Frequent Visitor

Salesforce

Hi 

I'm new to Power BI. I'm trying to use a Salesforce report as my source of data.

That report contains sales information of currrent month but after importing it to Power BI I can see the sale information of all monthes and it seems that Salesforce filters din't work.

Is there a way fo fix it?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ZaraSeif123,

What filters did you make in Salesforce report? Did the filter work in report dashboard level (like slicer in PowerBI) or data model level(like Power Query parameter)?

In Power BI desktop, we can only use slicers to filter report page or use the filter options in the right pane.

In your scenario, if publishing reports to Power BI service, will that Salesforce filters work? Also, how about getting the Salesforce reports via connecting to Salesforce content pack in service?

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors