Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dave1982
Frequent Visitor

Sales Conversion Rates Based on Presentations vs Overall

Hello,

I am looking for help in creating conversion rates for my Sale Rep Based on the Amount of Opportunities they have and how many presentations they have made. They are tracking their information in an excel spreadsheet which I am importing into Power BI to calculate the following. I am probably making this harder than what it needs to be so any thought on making this simpler is much appreciated.

Within the Excel Sheet there is a required field that the sales rep have to fill out if they made the sales. It is a drop down of either “Yes” or No”

Within Power Bi I have created a column to capture the Yes with the following formula.

SalesRollup_Count  = IF('FormResponses'[SalesRollup]="Yes",1,0)

I have then created a measure to capture the teams closing rate

Closing% = Calculate ( Count ( 'FormResponses'[SalesRollup]), 'FormResponses'[SalesRollup] = "Yes") / Count ('FormResponses'[SalesRollup])

Total Leads currently is 80

Total Sold is 24

Sales Closing % 80/24 = 3

I need to get more granular with the Sales Rep that have given presentation to prospective client. I need to be able to count the Presentation Date and divide this by the sales rep that have made sales.

So I have a total of 24 clients that have given a presentation and made a sale out of a total of 35 presentations that have been made. Closing Rate is 68.6%

Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dave1982,

It sounds like you want to apply multiple aggregations to the formula calculation.
If that is the case, I'd like to suggest you add a variable with summarize function for the first aggregate, then you use iterator functions to apply the second aggregation.

Measure Totals, The Final Word 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.