Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

unclejemima
Post Patron
Post Patron

Safe Stock calculation from high/low and available stock

I've got a table called INVENTORY that has Available Stock as one column, Target High qty level, Target Low qty level and qty On Purchase Order

I would like to create a column that displays the number if...

if available stock is less than target high, and difference between available stock and target low is less than 40%, or available stock + On Purchase Order is less than target high, report the number (in percentage)

I would image this would only show me a value if the stock level is below 40% compared to the low target qty

It would also show me a value if you calculate the Available stock + qty on purchase order, and its still less than the target high as a percent to the target low.

Probably sounds super complicated...perhaps I need to make multiple columns to achive this?

Thank you!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

It doesn't sound too bad - just like a little bit busy conditional statement.

Do you have any sample data you provide so we could tinker with relative data while finding a recommended solution?

I'll see if i can get the sample data together.

Anyone want to give it a go without the sample data based off my information?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.