Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SUM with hierarchy

Hi, I've done a mesure to filter data from a date-hour to a date-hour but I'm having problems with the hierarchy of day-bin of hours-hour. Could you help me please?

pwbi_post2.JPG

As you can see, my table shows the expected result and if I plot it in a lineal graphic (top-right graphic) it works fine, the problem is that I want to show it in a hierarchy:

• Date (DD/MM/YYYY)
  • Hour (in bins of 30 minutes)
  • Hour (exactly)

When I try to do this (graphic of top-right corner), I don't have data for 20/11/2017 and 24/11/2017 navegating in the top of the hierarchy, If i drill down to the Hour (bin) hierarchy, I've my data.

Could you help me please?

5 REPLIES 5
AlexisOlson
Super User
Super User

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking exactly. What is the result that you want? What would it look like?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I'll try it again. As you can see in the image below:

pwbi_post22.JPG

I've values of CLIENTES for a DATE-TIME Period, with "Prueba 2" measure I'm filtering by day and hour, so if I'm filtering from 20/11/2017 at 21:00 I've some filtered registers to "Prueba 2" but they are not appearing in my chart graphic. I've just values to 21-23 / 11 / 2017, so, do you have any idea abour what's happening?

@Anonymous

Could you please share the workspace with us so as to have a look at it?

Mask any sensitive data

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

It seems that your Hora Filter2 formula is wrong.

When i put Hora Ini next to HoraFilter 2 it shows the following:

image.png

And this happens because your tables are linked on Date field and not a DateTime field so the time gets messed up

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.