Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mdaamirkhan
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

SSAS 2014 Live Connection is Connected but nothing is showing in the Field section?

Hello All,

Live Connection is Connected but nothing is showing in the Field section screenshot below: Any Idea why its not showing can you please help me.

Cube is showingCube is showingIts showing Live connection is connected but  nothing is showing in the FieldsIts showing Live connection is connected but nothing is showing in the Fields

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mdaamirkhan,

The your revious case, you said your account doesn't in any domain. I tested it in the following sceanrio.

The Power BI desktop and SSAS server are located in the same computer? I test in my lab machine any domain, it works fine, and all items show in the fields.

In addition, SSAS only support windows authentication, if your SSAS server and power BI desktop are located in different computer, and both the computer are in same domain,  the computer having Power Bi desktop wouldn't access the SSAS. Because the two computer can't communicate if they are not in same domain.

Best Regards,
Angelia

screenshot which i have take from  powerbi desktop not web

Hi @mdaamirkhan,

Yes, I know. So could you please post more details based on what I ask above?

Thanks,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.