Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

domiowa
Frequent Visitor

SQL - "We couldn't authenticate with the credentials provided"

Hi everyone

I have an error message when I tried to connected to my Database, a month ago it was working but I changed my computer

So to do a test; I decided to do a connection to the same database to see what would happened, and when I do that, I have the following error message:

The data source you're trying to access doesn't support encryption. To access this data source using an unencrypted connection, click OK

So after a quick search, apparently, I have to uncheck encrypted connection, but I don't have this option

PowerBI.jpg

Any ideas of What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi domiowa,

I have made a test on your issue but can't reproduce your issue. Please check if you have updated your power bi to the lastest version and try clicking refresh preview button and check if the issue still occurs.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Thank you for your answer
I checked, I used the last version, so I resinstalled it to be sure, but nothing has changed

I still have the same error: apparently, my logins aren't good but I can access to the website where my data is with this login

Hi domiowa,

Still can't reproduce your issue. Which data source are you using? 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.