Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shishir999
Helper II
Helper II

SHOW NO LINE in chart, when NOT reaching ZERO on selected date

Hi,

I have prepared a Forecasting Line chart, where my forecasting Line is reaching to ZERO within next 6 months. Now, in case, I Select a Date lesser then 6 months (31st Mar), then the Forecasting is not Reaching to ZERO. How can I HIDE the line, if it is not reaching to ZERO on the Selected Date. Trend_Snap-01.jpg

Please help in it.

Shishir

5 REPLIES 5
shishir999
Helper II
Helper II

Could someone help in resolving this issue...Shishir
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @shishir999,

As we don't have any options to access the forecast value with DAX formula or other ways, I don't think there is a way to hide the forecast line according to its value currently.

In addition, here is an idea about accessing forecast values in DAX formula. You can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Thanks v-ljerr-msft for your response.

The said trendline, is based on regression (T= a + bx) formula, but not the pre-defined functionality of PBI. 

I will update to Vote on this.

shishir999
Helper II
Helper II

Could someone help in it...Shishir

Could someone help in resolving this issue...Shishir

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors