Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

SELECTING A DATE RANGES FROM A CALENDER SO THAT IN BETWEEN DATES GET HIGHLIGHTED

Hi Experts,

I have a date table so I picked a slicer to show the calenders. In reports pane we get 2 calenders one is "FROM" calender and the other is "TO" calender. What I need to implement is when we select a date from a from calender to the to calender the dates in between those 2 calenders need to be highlighted. For Example when I select 29th June from my from calender, 16th July in my to calender the days in between i.e 30,1,2,.......15 needs to be highlighted in light color. 

I am wondering if this is possible in Power BI or Not. 

Thanks.TODAY.png

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I tried that but the highlighting of the selected dates that will be in light color is not possible in Power Bi I think. Since we are using only the visuals that are available to pick.

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I'm afraid this is not possible because the dates were chosen in different calendars. Why not choose the date range in one calendar? Like a date slicer? Could you please provide the final result you want and we'll see if there is an alternative to achieve it? Thank you.

yingyinr_0-1654839860672.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.