Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

cabdala68
Regular Visitor

SCROLLABLE DATE AND MULTİPLE SELECTİON

hi anyone can help according to this visual I shared here . i gave a numbers to the areas i am focusing on. 1,2 AND 3.SORU1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@cabdala68,

Glad to hear that. You may help accept solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the date range bar, make sure the column type is date, then you can use Slicer chart to achieve it. The other data would be changed accordingly based on the date range once it has relationship with the date. See the example below

2018-03-16_8-41-42.png

Slicer chart also support multiple choices, you can use it to create #3 chart.2018-03-16_8-52-56.png

@Anonymous thanks for ur detailed infos it worked .Smiley Very Happy

@cabdala68,

Glad to hear that. You may help accept solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.