cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jakuza Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

SCCM collection filter

Hi,

I recently discovered the SCCM Solution Template. I am having issues though. For some reason filtering works for a lot of things but not my Collections. I have it in my Report level Filters but for some reason it never works, it seems like every other filter works. I don't know what to do and I'm really new  to Power BI. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: SCCM collection filter

Hi @Jakuza,

For filtering to work correctly in Power BI, relationships should be configured properly between tables. If you want to filter related computers based on different collections, you would need to add table of computer and make relationship between  the computer table and collection table.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jakuza Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

So after some searching around here's what I think the problem is. I have a collectionID and Collection table, but those do not have any sort of link or connection to the actual computers located within those collections, do I need to run a query and add the table of computers and some how link them to the collection?
Highlighted
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Hi @Jakuza,

For filtering to work correctly in Power BI, relationships should be configured properly between tables. If you want to filter related computers based on different collections, you would need to add table of computer and make relationship between  the computer table and collection table.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors