I have a SAP query I connect to. We have a structure of accounts where data is booked on. In the top, we have nodes. E.g. Adjusted EBIT. Due to too many records I want to load data from a node as one row. But this is not possible since data is not booked on a node but on the accounts below it. On the Adjusted EBIT account data is not booked (only used as a node), so loading this particular account is not possible. When I load the query in SAP Analyser (BEx) I do see the one line.
Any idea how to do this?
SAP Analyser, so 1 row per period in stead of a whole structure of accounts like in PowerBI load:
To be honest, I can't find any connection between the contents in the two images.
1. Are these columns in the Power BI duplicates?
2. Which connector did you use?
3. Can you apply any customized queries? Please refer to the snapshot below.
Hi @v-jiascu-msft thanks!
1. Well, e.g. to show the sum of 'Adjusted EBIT' all data below this node has to be loaded: level below this is 'Total Costs', below that are 7 levels more and then data is booked on the lowest level. So in PowerBI data in the lowest level appears as a seperate row so I have 2 million records now to calculate one figure 'Adjusted EBIT'. In SAP Business Explorer I can load a SAP query and then only the total is shown, so not all seperate records. I want this too in PowerBI.
2. SAP Business WareHouse Application Server with Data Connectivity Mode 'Import'.
3. MDX statement I am not familiar with, if that can be a solution then I will start learning this.