Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

SAP By Design oData display limits

We are trying to extract data from our Sap By Design ERP system via PowerBI to analyse and combine some of the reports to get more out of the system.

The problem we have is whenever we try to download the data it will only show us the first 1000 rows, if you scroll to the bottom of the list it will load more data at 50 rows at a time however as some of the tables are 10+ times that size that isn't very efficient.

Does anyone know if there is a way to increase the size of the visible data or is that a limit of either SAP or oData? we've imported SQL tables in the past that are of the size we would be working on with no problems but we're constantly hitting brick walls. I've tried everything I can think of including putting in a $top limit of 2000 however it will always load upto 1000.

Has anyone got any pointers?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone got any followups? 

ByD and Power BI seem to be quite a small community so anyone who has any pointers would be my new hero

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.