Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SatyaVaitla
Helper I
Helper I

SAP BW connectivity issue

When i connected to data from SAP BW, all the fields are coming into my fields (but not distingusing either measures or dimensions) and data did not come into power bi desktip (the cube is working in my bex analyser). it is showing the folloing error:

DataSource.Error: SAP Business Warehouse: An error occured when contacting the service: SYSTEM_FAILURE No roll storage space of length 1257488 available for internal storage. table blocks.
Details:
    DataSourceKind=SapBusinessWarehouse
    DataSourcePath=leapbwlbp/00/350

Any help on this? i am using 64bit power bi desktip on Mac Pro with 16GB RAM

2 REPLIES 2
TORNALLY
Helper I
Helper I

Satya, avoid system failure bu using Simplement's Data Liberator.  This platform surfaces SAL data in realtime, directly into SQL Server, ready for Power BI:

www.simplement.us

The tool obtains all tables, any table, and additionally delivers hierachies, all existing ECC security, and much more.  and would solve your problem easily.

Mike McNally

mmcnally@simplement.us

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Satya,

According to your description, you are experiencing the issue when connect to data from SAP BW, right?

Here is a video which describes how to access and analyze enterprise data from SAP BusinessObjects BI Universes in Power BI, please check if this helps or not.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-connectivity-to-sap-businessobjects-bi-now-general...

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.