cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anmolgan Member

SAP BW Bex Query With Structure Not able to pull into PowerBI?

I cannot pull the fields that are required to build the report in SAP BI, In my case I can see the fields but there are 500+ field and its getting difficult in my case for selecting fields which are required as per material group or customer group, I enabled the characterstics structure but its reducing the amount of fields pulled in but its not giving me the correct output, the BEx query which I have contains conditions and certain strucutre which is defined, Is there any alternative or any other workaround to get past this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SAP BW Bex Query With Structure Not able to pull into PowerBI?

Hi @Anmolgan ,

Is that possible to filter data by Advanced option?

Capture.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anmolgan Member

Re: SAP BW Bex Query With Structure Not able to pull into PowerBI?

I am trying to filter the data by putting it inside the tables but its giving me blanksnin places, plus data mismatch is there how can I.reduce all this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

We are super excited for our update this month, as we are releasing two of our top community requests!

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors