Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DM_BI
Helper III
Helper III

Running total dividing calculated measures

Hello,

I am facing problem when I want to show the running total of the conversion. To make it simple, the conversion is a calculated measures = sales/leads. 

Here is my measure that doesn't work well (see the graph belowI). In bold are my calculated measures : 

Acum Conv YTD_Gestión = CALCULATE(DIVIDE([Acum Mat YTD_gestión];[Acum Cup YTD_gestión];0);FILTER(ALLSELECTED(DimDate[Año academico]);DimDate[Año academico]="2018/2019");FILTER(ALL('DimDate');'DimDate'[Date] <= MAX('dimdate'[Date])))

running total of measures with divide.PNG

Acum Mat YTD_gestión = the running total of the numbers of sales, which works well.
Acum Mat YTD_gestión = CALCULATE(COUNT('MAT 18+19+AÑO CERO'[IDCRM]);'MAT 18+19+AÑO CERO'[Estado]<>"Baja";FILTER(ALLSELECTED(DimDate[Año academico]);DimDate[Año academico]="2018/2019");'MAT 18+19+AÑO CERO'[Mes inter_convocatoria]<>"AÑO_CERO";FILTER(ALL('DimDate');'DimDate'[Date] <= MAX('dimdate'[Date])))

Acum Cup YTD_gestión = the running total of the number of leads, which works well also.
Acum Cup YTD_gestión =CALCULATE(COUNT('BI_CUPONES_GESTIONADOS'[cupon_gest_Cliente_id]);FILTER(ALLSELECTED(DimDate[Año academico]);DimDate[Año academico]="2018/2019");'MAT 18+19+AÑO CERO'[Mes inter_convocatoria]<>"AÑO_CERO";FILTER(ALL('DimDate');'DimDate'[Date] <= MAX('dimdate'[Date])))

Do you have any idea why my chart is not showing a running total? 

Thank you,
3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @DM_BI,

If you can please share some sample data for test, it will be help for coding formula.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin,

Here is a sample I made. You will see that everything is ok except the running total conversion. In january, it should be 20% instead of 15%. 

Please let me know if you found where I did wrong!

Thank you very much,

DM

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/7dfa45d3b44a1a0f41def8bb4cc528e420190130094410/5a122b1d0a0a6740b996...

HI @DM_BI,

I can't get same data from your link, can you please upload it to onedrive/google drive and share link here?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.