Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

baiju
Frequent Visitor

Row to Columns values with formatting

I have an excel data source which has Account related information.  columns include Account Name, Account Market, etc.. The requirement is to show the Each Account account row values in a column as showing in the reference image below. 

screenshot-1.png

I tried to use Multi-Card visual And got below structure

Multi row card.png

Here, columns cames ( category lables in the card visual) coming to bottom and the hyperlinks are not working. Do we have any other visual which will give expected output as in reference image or any formatting we can do using dax?  

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can using the Matrix visual.  On the Values section of formatting, click "Show on Rows".

That should give you what you're looking for: a 2 column table.  Left column is measure name, right column is value.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can using the Matrix visual.  On the Values section of formatting, click "Show on Rows".

That should give you what you're looking for: a 2 column table.  Left column is measure name, right column is value.

Thanks. Will try the same.

baiju
Frequent Visitor

I have an excel data source which has Account related information.  columns include Account Name, Account Market, etc.. The requirement is to show the Each Account account row values in a column as showing in the reference image below. 

screenshot-1.png

I tried to use Multi-Card visual And got below structure

Multi row card.png

Here, columns names ( category labels in the card visual) coming to bottom and the hyperlinks are not working. Do we have any other visual which will give expected output as in the reference image or any formatting we can do using dax?  

Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.