Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cuongle
Advocate II
Advocate II

Row selection on the table

Assume I have table like below, I would like to do row selection in order to filter other chart, how I can do row selection on Table?

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@cuongle As of now, you cannot do a row selection on table to filter other charts on a report page. Instead you can try using fiters.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@cuongle As of now, you cannot do a row selection on table to filter other charts on a report page. Instead you can try using fiters.

The custom visual 'Table Sorter' seems an excellent component and it allow and filter by row selection. However, it does not disply more then 1 K rows and I do not find a way to increase this limit. Please let me know if anyone has an idea on this.

Thanks,

Prakash

I am encountering the same issue. Have you found a solution to this since January 2017?

'Filter by row selection on Table' has been added in May 2017 update. More detail is here:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/7344620-table-filter

Thanks,
Prakash

I am encountering the same issue. Have you found a solution to this since January 2017?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.