Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TechJoe
Frequent Visitor

Row missing in visualizations

Hey Guys, I am having a strange issue here.
I have a table named Product Category with 3 columns and 4 Rows. The rows are; Bikes, Components, Clothing and Accessories.There are no filters on the table. Now when I try to create a visualization, Components is missing. However, Components is listed up in the basic filtering section with the other 3 rows.
The total rows is 606. What could I possibly be doing incorrectly?

5 REPLIES 5
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TechJoe ,

If you don't want to make use of the primary key, then you'll need to select Don't summarize.

11.PNG

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TechJoe ,

Has  your problem be solved? If not, please provide some screenshots foe more details.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Ashish_Mathur
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Check for Page level or report level filters.  If you are still unable to resolve, then share the download link of the PBI file.

Regards,
Ashish Mathur
http://www.ashishmathur.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts/
az38
Community Champion
Community Champion

@TechJoe 

maybe these Components rows just have no data in other columns and flag "show items with no data" is false?

do not hesitate to give a kudo to useful posts and mark solutions as solution
LinkedIn
TechJoe
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the response.

This Components row has a category key number. Inside its subcategory, it has visible data. The data is also visible in the excel file. It just disapears in visualization. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.